Here's a quick haul post for you all
1) Remmington Keratin Therapy Brush - I've used paddle brushes for years, they are perfect for my long locks. I've had my latest one for so long I couldn't even guess how many years it's been. Anyway, my old faithful gave up on me a couple of days ago... the handle fell off so I thought it was about time I invested in a new one! I chose the Remmington Keratin Therapy Brush. According to the packaging this brush has Keratin therapy (something I haven't heard of before) for strong healthy looking hair, bristles which speed drying time and a soft grip handle for comfortable styling.
2) Apocolips - These lip lacquers my Rimmel are all over the blogosphere (are you bored of reading reviews on them yet?!) but I've finally got my hands on some - Nova and Apocolypic. I'll be joining the band wagon and will be doing a review on them once i've tested them out.
3) VO5 shampoo and conditioner - I'm always trying out new shampoo's and conditioner's as my hair seems to get 'bored' of them and ends up either going very flat or very frizzy in protest. The two which caught my eye this time where 'Give me Moisture' by VO5. They have an amazing array of oils packed into them and the packaging of the shampoo is pink / white with a pink shimmer... do I need say any more?!
4) Nivea deodrant - Nothing too interesting to say here.. This is just a Nivea dry confidence roll on deodrant.
5) Hairbands - I seem to go through these hairbands like no tomorrow. I don't know where they all go but I'm forever losing them around the house. These ones by Scunci are great as they are super stretchy and are damage free as they have no metal to catch your hair.
6) Rimmel Eyebrow pencil - I'm on the hunt to find the perfect colour to fill in my brows. I want a really natural look so thought I'd give this Rimmel one a go. I have got the darker version /(black/brown) which I've been impressed with but the colour isn't quite right for my brows so hopefully this one which is a shade lighter (dark brown) will be better... time will tell.
7) Vitamins - My immune system is awful and I'm always coming down with something so I thought I'd try to give my self a boost. I've invested in some standard multi-vitamins and also cod liver oils. I really hope these help as I'm getting really fed up of feeling under the weather so often!
8) MUA Undressed Palette - This palette looks really similar to the original Naked palette which I love but is significantly cheaper. I was tempted by this one because I wanted a cheaper alternative so I don't always have to use all my expensive shadows on a day to day basis. Sometimes for work I just want a really natural look but don't necessarily want to use my high end stuff (I'm scared it's going to I'm going to hit pan too quickly!). I thought this palette would do the trick.
9) Carmex - My lips aren't too dry and chapped but as the weather had turned really cold again (we had snow yesterday!) I thought it wouldn't do any harm to get applying some Carmex. This one is original flavour.
I bought all of these items from Boots and Superdrug.
What is your latest purchase? Or if you're on a spending ban, what is top of your wish list?