- New Ultra-Light Texture for combination skin - Light formula with high sun protection, non oily and sticky.
- Mattifying for oily, blemish prone skin - Provides sun protection without stickiness or shine and ingredients Perlite and Silica provide a blotting paper effect to keep oil at bay.
- Comfort for Normal to dry skin - The formula contains milk and oil textures to moisturise and nourish the skin whilst still providing sun protection.
Other key attributes about this range are:
- Light Formula
- No white marks - I was amazed by how quickly the cream absorbs
- Water resistant
- Minimal ingredients (fragrance free and no paraben)
- Non oily formula
- Non sticky formula
- 50+ SPF
- Suitable for sensitive skin
There are numerous different products in the range including:
- Sun Cream for your face | £16 | Surprisingly, I had never thought about using a different sun cream on my face before but it makes sense to do so. This one has SPF 50, is light and leaves absolutely no white marks as it absorbs very quickly. It can also be used over make-up if you need to top it up throughout the day although I haven't tried this myself.
- Compact-Cream | £19.50 | I would describe this compact as a foundation and sun cream in one. It has SPF 50+ and the creamy formula is very soft and glides over the skin effortlessly. The texture isn't only or shiny and it fragrance and paraben free so it is suitable for sensitive skin. The formula is said to be water resistant and not clog pores but sadly this product is only available in two shades so won't be suitable everyone. It's definitely worth checking out, though!
- Sun Cream for Body | £11+ | La Roche Posay also offer a number of products for the body including a cream and oil, all with SPF 50+. I didn't try the oil but the texture of the cream is light so it absorbs quickly without leaving white marks on the skin. It is also fragrance free.
Check out these great blogs by my lovely advertisers:
Pink Champagne: Hoad Shoes - An Independent Little Shoe Shop
Pink Panther: Beky Lou, Dulcie's Beauty Blog, MissLJBeauty, Satchels and Pearls, Adventures of an Anglophile, Polkadella, Beauty Queen UK
Pink Pearl:, Scottish Stef's Nail, Topdraw Fashion, Confessions of a Secret Shopper, Pink Confetti, Two Little Owls Blog
To advertise with Kimberley's Beauty Blog find out more info here